Twitch has grown nonstop during the past few years. It is the most famous live streaming platform and the streaming crowd is highly diverse. If you are a new streamer or Twitch content creator then you might be curious about how many followers you have, who your followers are and who watch streams on your channel.
In this guide, we will share the easiest ways to find out who follows you on Twitch.
How to Check if Someone Follows You on Twitch?
You can access Twitch on almost all devices and you can get most things done on your computer and your phone. Your follower list reflects how you engage with your audience. One can find followers by simply clicking the dashboard where followers are listed by their usernames.
How to see who follows you on Twitch mobile app?
- Step 1: Open the Twitch app and navigate to the Twitch TV account.
- Step 2: Tap on your profile picture and enter the required information.
- Step 3: Now select ‘Creator Dashboard ‘from the menu.
- Step 4: By clicking the dashboard profile view will appear, with the number of followers listed below your photo.
You would definitely need a computer to access more information about who follows you because this method will not show the entire list of followers.
How to see who follows you on Twitch from a PC?
- Step 1: Open the desktop app and tap the Twitch TV.
- Step 2: Sign in your information.
- Step 3: Tap on your profile photo in the upper right-hand part of the screen.
- Step 4: Now select the ‘Creator Dashboard’ option.
- Step 5: Navigation menu will appear on the left, select Community, and choose the Follower list.
Now the list of followers will appear on the screen and you will be able to see who follows you on Twitch.
That’s all. Now you can check whether he or she followed you or not.