This question is widely asked by many anime lovers all over the world. Whether they can stream anime on Discord or not. So the answer is yes, you can stream crunchy roll on Discord. But there will be a slight difference between the interfaces of both but still, it is just as fun as watching anime on Crunchyroll.
In this article, I will give you the whole guide on how to stream Crunchyroll on Discord with ease.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on Discord?
Method no1: Stream Crunchyroll through the browser
- Navigate to your screen-sharing browser.
- After opening it you need to find the ‘hardware acceleration’ once located you are required to disable it.
- The above-mentioned step will help in seamless streaming of the content.
- Now, this step is optional. So it is up to you whether you want to do it or not. Clear up the cache.
- Once down now, rest your Discord session. And connect to Crunchyroll.
Method no.2: Directly through a Discord server
- Try connecting to the Discord server. Go to the official Discord page and navigate to its settings and select game activity.
- This is where you are required to add Crunchyroll here. And select add games.
- Once done, turn back to your main settings.
- Now click on the screen and that is it. Navigate to the screen button and go live.
This is it. These are the steps to stream Crunchyroll on Discord seamlessly without facing any issues.
How to bypass the black screen while streaming Crunchyroll on Discord?
- Step 1: In order to bypass the black screen, you should try updating the application. Updating it will solve any bugs and issues the app might be facing. So try updating it first.
- Step 2: Try turning off the hardware acceleration. This will help in good streaming of Crunchyroll on Discord and might help in bypassing the black screen as well. Once you have disabled the hardware acceleration. Restarted the session in order to see if it has made any difference.
- Step 3: You can also fix the black screen issue by clearing the caches of Discord. Because hoarding the excessive cache might also result in several issues like hanging or lagging of the screen. So clearing up the chance from time to time will help in the smooth flow of the streaming of Crunchyroll on Discord.
- Step 4: try restarting Discord to fix the black screen issue.
Is Crunchyroll free?
Yes, it is absolutely free to stream anime on Crunchyroll but the free version does have annoying ads. So if you wish to get rid of the annoying ads you can buy the premium membership of Crunchyroll because then you will not see any pop ads ever.
Crunchyroll is a great site to stream anime and other sorts of videos for free. And now it is also possible to stream Crunchyroll on Discord and you can also screen share with your friend and watch the streaming together.